Whether you have a very clear idea of what you want, or you need a little help with a starting point, having a bespoke Eden b. Studio design adds a personal and unique touch to your wedding day. Additionally, if you've seen something in our collection but would like to personalise/tweak it, we are happy to adapt it to suit you perfectly.
If you would like to make an appointment to visit us at our home studio based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, contact us to find a convenient time. Alternatively, we can work together remotely, discussing ideas over email, Skype or by phone.
Email us at email@example.com with your initial questions or ideas and a little bit of information about your wedding i.e. date, location, styling etc. and we'll get back to you promptly. If you have any images of ideas, that's great, email them too...The more info you can give us the better!
- We'll then start with a design consultation, either in person or remotely, generating ideas for your bespoke design and ensuring that we work within your budget.
- Once we've decided on a design, we'll start working on it straight away. You'll receive regular updates and images as your design is being made to ensure that you're happy with it; small tweaks at this stage are fine with us.
- We want to make sure your custom order is perfect, and the process is fun and relaxed, so make sure you give us plenty of time to work our creative magic (usually 5-6 weeks is fine.)
- Once your design is complete we'll carefully package it up in one of our beautiful boxes and send it to you recorded delivery.
- Bespoke prices are based on design consultation, contact us for more information.
Perhaps most excitingly of all, Tilly Thomas Lux offers a custom made service for brides to be. With the focus being on a friendly unintimidating experience. If you would like to make an appointment to visit the studio we are 21 minutes on the train from London Charing Cross, or 15 minutes from London Bridge. With a friendly village feel, there are plenty of little cafes to choose from if you want to make an afternoon of it and bring a friend/mum with you :-)
Whether you know exactly what you want or need inspiration to achieve your dream, this service will ensure that your special piece is unique to you and absolutely perfect. Of course if you are inspired by something on the website, Sally can adapt it to suit you. Bespoke headpieces pieces start from £450 and earrings from £190. To find out exactly what goes into making a bespoke piece, click here.
So how does this work?
Step 1 - Email Tilly Thomas Lux: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2 - Include the following information:
* Your name, contact number and availability for an appointment. Note that our bespoke service works globally; Sally can of course achieve everything via email communication depending on the type of piece.
* Occasion you need the piece for with as much detail as possible i.e. I am getting married on 15th April in Sicily, I have found my dress and need a piece to complement this for my special day.
* Include photos that will help Sally understand your style as well as names or images of pieces you like along with your dress, shoes and over all feel.
Step3 - Sally will respond to you as soon as possible normally within 1 or 2 days of receiving your email.
Step 4 - If you are happy to continue with the process a £80 deposit is required to cover the creation of design layout options for you to choose from as well as samples of desired materials.
Step 5 - Once a design is chosen, Sally will work on creating your piece, stay in touch with photos of layouts and finally show your mock piece in the studio on a mannequin head so you can see exactly how it will sit. Meetings in person are preferred but all depending on where you live.
Step 6 - When you are 100% happy with the piece (this is the exciting part) your accessory will be brought to life with a couture artisan who will work closely with Sally on the final touches of your bespoke item.
Step 7 - Sally will send you photos of your final piece, you pay the balance and it will be sent to you via next day delivery. Your piece will be beautifully packaged in a Tilly Thomas Lux Box and carefully posted to you in time for your magical day.